An IDM like feature request

<<

remlei

Post Sat Aug 24, 2013 4:11 pm

An IDM like feature request

Sorry for bugging about this but if possible, I would like one or more of the IDM features may implemented on pyLoad in the future:

- Refresh Download Address (capable of renewing the expired download link without starting over again from the start)
- Editable URL download address (able to edit the URL of the downloaded file manually by using the known mirrors, taking note that the user knows the file is the same)
- Per site # of connection setting (able to set how many connections is allowed per site)
- Persistent parallel connection per download (tries to connect as many parallel connection per site as possible. pyLoad fails on this, even the site supports parallel connection, once pyload timeouts or fail to open another connection to download, it wont bother creating a new connection thus making the download much slower than IDM can do)
- Able to do custom file name of the download file (overriding the default file name of the download file)
<<

stefano-c

Post Sat Aug 24, 2013 5:56 pm

Re: An IDM like feature request

Refresh Download Address (capable of renewing the expired download link without starting over again from the start)

I suppose you mean resuming downloads. It's already capable if it's supported by the hoster.

Editable URL download address (able to edit the URL of the downloaded file manually by using the known mirrors, taking note that the user knows the file is the same)

I don't remember if there is already something like this in 0.5

Per site # of connection setting (able to set how many connections is allowed per site)

In my opinion is not so useful.

Persistent parallel connection per download (tries to connect as many parallel connection per site as possible. pyLoad fails on this, even the site supports parallel connection, once pyload timeouts or fail to open another connection to download, it wont bother creating a new connection thus making the download much slower than IDM can do)

This is true and I think it's one of the most annoying thing of pyLoad 0.4.9. I have to look if it has been improved in 0.5

Able to do custom file name of the download file (overriding the default file name of the download file)

Yeah could be useful.

Return to Feature Requests